Remember ...

If not now, when?

Sunday 27 March 2016

Two Yellow Peas in a Pod



 Good Friday.  Time for a meal with Rellies in Hastings Old town.
 Foyles old stomping ground.

We chose Porters Wine Bar here




I enjoyed ...


A juicy burger with Monterey jack cheese



And a glass of bubbly!

I would like to take a moment to thank you so much for reading my posts.  I am humbled.  I really appreciate the time you give me when you catch up with my day-to-days.  
Cheers, maties!



So, back to today's title.
Where do my two yellow peas fit in to their pod?

Well, here!


Meet Sis. 

Neither of us normally wears yellow, nor did we know that the other owned a yellow cardi.  And even more surprising is that we chose to wear them on the same night.  
That's sisters for you, eh?!! 
The Two Yellow Peas in a Pod.  
Or The Canaries, as Bro sweetly named us.




Sharp yellow M&S bobble cardi (currently in Sale here), yellow Next sleeveless top here, black M&S jeggings and black Clarks court heels.  Black bead necklace made by SD.

I really should cool this infatuation with the bobble button cardi  - they feature in my posts with embarrassing regularity!


A la perchoine.










No comments:

Post a Comment