Remember ...

If not now, when?

Thursday 21 May 2020

Stealing Red Jumper and Jeans

Happy Thursday, maties!
.
.
I wore this recently when participating in the #herstyleourway challenge. 


This outfit quite surprised me. 


I’d thought it was going to be quite a dull outfit but it felt bloomin’ good on!
Comfy yet cheeky.  I think it’s all about the footwear.  I chose peep toe booties to summerise the Pinterest look (see below).
Wearing heels with jeans makes me feel that bit sassier.  You too?


I tried the tummy tuck once more, and once more it was rejected by The Photographer With Fashion Views.  He says it looks messy and bulky and it’s not flattering.  I think he may be right ... on this occasion!


This is the look I was recreating.   One that I was not looking forward to styling. 
It turned out to be a comfy outfit that I’d wear again on a cooler summer’s evening.
But right now the summer is hotting up and hopefully this one will have to stay in my mind’s storage for some time to come.
.

A la perchoine,
Mary x 

10 comments:

  1. I can never get that front tuck to look right. How do they do it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit on you; so relaxed and comfy looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dutchie, it was all of those things !
      Hugs, x.

      Delete
  3. Cheeky indeed my precious friend! Love you in red!
    Hugs to you and TP!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kellyann, I think cheeky comes from the shoes!
      Love to you and Bri, x.

      Delete
  4. Looks lovely - cool and stylish. I can't get on with the tummy tuck thing; think I've done it once and wasn't convinced. I think it's fine if you don't have a lot of tummy....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think you've hit it on the nail, Vronni, why would a girl with a tum want to expose it eh! I'm leaving that one to the youngsters.
      Hugs, x.

      Delete
  5. Like the casual jeans and a red top always picks it up Mary. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Jacqui, a red jumper creates all the statement a simple outfit needs.
      Hugs, x.

      Delete