Remember ...

If not now, when?

Monday 11 May 2020

Flag Day


Hello my lovelies.
It’s Boxing Boxing Liberation Day and this will be the last of my posts on this event, well for this year at least!


But I’ve just got to share these pics with you because I threw my flag drawer at Liberation Day 2020 - what an amazing day !






. .
And I’m in no rush to take down my Guernsey 🇬🇬 flags as they’ve served a dual purpose this year because of Covid 19, so I’m holding on to the #guernseytogether spirit for as long as it takes. .


Here are a few of the many other cottages who flagged up to make the occasion.





A la perchoine,
Mary x. 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Vronni, hope your VE day was lovely.
      Hugs, x.

      Delete
  2. Lovely cottages! I think Guernsey will be on my list of places to visit when this is all over. I did visit back in the 1990s for work but, for obvious reasons, didn't see much of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jay, Guernsey and I await your visit with open arms! I do think holiday and travel will experience a seismic shift following this, with people rediscovering their splendours of their home turf, travelling within their own region. Guernsey awaits!
      Hugs, x.

      Delete
  3. I have only just noticed that you had the Dutch flag up as well...how could I have missed that?? Warms the cockles of my heart,that does. Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally! So pleased you noticed, it was there for you and it will welcome you again soon eh!!!
      Hugs, x.

      Delete