Remember ...

If not now, when?

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Stay home Walking

Good morning my lovelies!


My early morning walks are my new going out. .
.
Sometimes I see people I know, sometimes it’s simply people I’ve got to know through this early morning exercising malarkey.  It’s the closest I’m going to get to a party right now!
.

A sort of uniform has evolved for this “social occasion”, invariably based around white jeans.
I like to add a bright jumper to lift the spirits.

Ar the start of lockdown my footwear was a pair of old Ecco soft walking boot.  Reebok arch support trainers are now worn as the spring weather has turned out more like summer.

I add sunglasses and a smear of lip balm and I’m good to go work the road.



Here’s another variation of the same uniform.



Have you drifted into a daily exercise uniform?


A la perchoine,
Mary x. 


8 comments:

  1. Hmmm... my daily exdercise outfit seems to have evolved into my PJs as I slouch from kitchen to sofa!
    I must get myself a hay-fever mask and get out walking again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jay, love it! I have perennial rhinitis and use daily antihistamine and nasal spray. It helps with the worst, though a stylish mask might be fun.
      Hugs, x.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colours, PP ; moodlifting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cheerful colours, Dutchie. Are you wearing something similar for your walks with Percy?
      Hugs, x.

      Delete
  3. You look fab in the green-ish/blue outfit. I also walk every morning, but did so pre-lockdown too Lise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my sweet Lise. Yes, I used to walk daily before too, and now it feels like a social occasion and a reason to dress cheerfully!
      Hugs, x.

      Delete
  4. White jeans work with everything - I'm hesitant to wear mine with the three grand-kids living with me though!!! Lol - Stay safe my friend. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't white jeans a blessing, Jacqui. Wear yours, and scoop some Vanish in the washing machine!
      Hugs, x.

      Delete