Remember ...

If not now, when?

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Hippy Vibe

Hello my lovelies!

As my hair grows longer in lockdown, I seem to be drifting towards a hippy vibe.
My natural instinct on some days draws me to boho casual, like a peasant blouse and jeans. .
.

This seems a perfect outfit for at home “socializing”.  
A pretty print top is what gets seen on screen when Zooming. 
It doesn’t matter what’s on the bottom half, if anything at all!
But as I was lounging about in the garden between calls on this day, I chose jeans -  sparing the neighbours the trauma of seeing me in pretty top and nothing else!



A la perchoine,
Mary x. 






#longhairover70
#over70longhair #longgreyhair 
#retirementdressing #over70style #over70fashion #agelessstyle #whatiwore #hippyvibe #hippyvibes

4 comments:

  1. You could braid ribbons and beads through your tresses to get the full boho look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you I am fond of a good boho style patchwork top with jeans especially in these strange times. I found a nice 'Monsoon' one in a charity shop and enjoy wearing it even though I have had to make a little repair to it where it was fraying. I have my eyes on another one from'East'currently in their sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're talking about two of the three brands I've been a big fan of these past 20 yrs. What a lucky charity find, good luck with your sake stalking!
      Hugs,x .

      Delete