Remember ...

If not now, when?

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Cruise Postcard #3


A blue/grey striped dress allowed me to blend in with my surroundings last night. 
It looks maxi but is midi IRL. 



Not a care in the world ... or maybe just one - clutch or crossbody?

Oh and maybe one other - how to resist all this amazing food?!


An awesome pea soup.



An Asian prawn dish. 


And some fantasmagorical triple choc indulgence.


Yup, it’s a hard life, but someone’s got to do it eh?!



A la perchoine, 
Mary x. 


6 comments:

  1. How fab that you get to wear dresses and outfits that have been 'biding their time' to shine!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dutchie, some have had just a few days in a holding pattern until getting stuffed in the case. Next graced me with an amazing summer sale!
      Hugs, x.

      Delete
  2. Ha! Being 5ft 3in tall, most midis are maxi on me 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snap! I've got to be really careful and sometimes I buy short styles in Next Tall size and they're just right to hide the deformed bones, dimples and being things, yet not too long as to quite make it to maxi!
      Hugs, x.

      Delete
  3. Another delightful dress and yummy looking food! Do join the #linkup when you can. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui, I'm having to really hold back on this yummy food!

      Delete