Remember ...

If not now, when?

Friday 29 April 2022

Bluebell Wood

 Hi my lovelies, I’m just popping in with a quickie today. (Phew, I hear you groan with relief!)


I know that many of you like to hear about and see pics  of Guernsey.  


Well let me introduce you to bluebell wood. 


Bluebells are in no way peculiar to our island but they become a big tradition this time of year. 



We locals seem to raid this wood en masse as soon as these fragile blue beauties form a gang here.


So just thought I’d share a bit of blueness with you all today.  That’s all. 

You’re welcome!



A la perchoine, 
Mary xxx. 




2 comments:

  1. Yes we have some lovely Bluebell woods around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you’re enjoying a wander through your bluebell woods,
      Hugs Mary xxx.

      Delete