Remember ...

If not now, when?

Thursday 30 June 2022

I’m Back - and with a Glow!



 Hello my lovelies.

Yes, I’ve just got back from my hols and find myself 
knee deep in laundry and mail opening and all of the other stuff one finds oneself doing after a lovely and busy holiday. 

Oh and I’m taking in a pair of trousers for TP ready for a wedding on Saturday. 

Actually I should be doing that right now, but instead I find myself here, with a cup of coffee, chatting to you!


So whilst I busy myself with said trousers and generally getting everything up to muster here, I just thought I’d share this with you.  






Dove Summer Revival, follow this link for details 



I use this from spring to autumn, and it’s a MUST in my bathroom cabinet. 

What with concern for skin cancer and aging skin, this seems to be the safest and only way to go to keep a healthy glow during those months when we bare our face and skin to the world.  



I apply this perhaps twice a week to the bits that show in summer, currently arms and legs.  And as my bikini days have long since fluttered away, that’s as much as will probably be exposed in 2022!


This is a daily gradual facial self tanner which I apply, then potter around doing stuff for a few minutes whilst the skin absorbs it’s glowiness, then apply moisturizer and go about my day, or glow about my day - boom boom !!


These two products are so bloomin good and are my OAP summer saviours, so I hope you don’t mind me sharing them with you today. 


Hope you’re enjoying your day, be it summer or winter.
A la perchoine, 
Mary xxx. 
























10 comments:

  1. Thanks for this recommendation! I didn't know that Dove had a self tanners.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Katherine , Dove tends to be a gentle brand all round and these tanners are no except.
      Hugs Mary xxx.

      Delete
  2. I haven't used self tanners for ages as I couldn't find one that didn't smell awful.
    May give this one a try. Thanks Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We’ll try this one Jacqui, it doesn’t have that lingering overpowering smell, probably because it’s gradual.
      Hugs Mary xxx.

      Delete
  3. I've never used a self tanner but mostly because I am too lazy!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I’m lazy too (see my posts on that very subject!), but this takes no time at all so suits our approach to life!
      Mary xxx.

      Delete
  4. I've got a Dove self tanning lotion I use for my legs but it's not this one. However, it does a good job and when it runs out - not likely to be this year I'll give the one you recommend a go. Hope you had a fab holiday!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vronni, I bought the Summer Revival first last year, before that I think I bought their Shimmer which I don’t see on the shelves now, so you’ve maybe got that one.
      Hugs Mary xxx.

      Delete
  5. It's nice you like this product - I've tried self tanners in the past but it never looks right on me - i stick with my pasty glow year round, haha! Glad you enjoyed your holidays too!

    Hope you are having a good weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re so funny Mica, and you have a glow but there’s nothing pasty about you!!!
      Have you tried a gradual tan like this? I think the build up works better than a one-application product.
      Wishing you a fabulouso of a weekend!
      Mary xxx.

      Delete