Remember ...

If not now, when?

Wednesday 13 May 2020

We’re In This Together


Hello my lovelies.
Just a quickie today as it’s a gorgeous day and I’m going out!

I’m allowing myself a day a week to take a car trip for a walk away further afield. 
My local  hood gives me a good blast of exercise, fresh air and I’m getting to know the people we meet on the walks.  
But it is a nice treat to take an outing in the car to see that there is life happening further than my little patch. 



Last week we drove to the north of the island and I’ll be posting on that soon.
I saw for the first time for myself the stone towers families are building along the coast. 

The message is strong. 


You are not alone. 
.

We’re in this together and we’ll come out of this together. .
.



A la perchoine,
Mary x


#guernseytogether #guernseytogether🌈 #theworldtogether

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea. They look quite arty don't they?
    Stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are sooo uplifting and like calling cards to join people together.
      Hugs, x.

      Delete
  2. They do look cool! Hope you had a great day out; we're a bit chilly and windy but bright and better weather is on its way. Hurray!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautifully sunny week eh, but that easterly wind is bitter. I've abandoned summer dresses and am back in jeans and jumpers - you're going to need those jackets and kimonos!
      Hugs, x.

      Delete