Remember ...

If not now, when?

Sunday 3 May 2020

Summerhouse Styling


Summerhouse Styling - The Leaded Glass Cabinet
.



I’m rather pleased with how this cabinet has come out.


I’ve had it for 35 years and it was due a revamp.


Two panes had fallen out over the years, which I’d kept in a safe place whilst it was stored in an old shed.  Sticking them back in with gorilla glue was but a moment’s work. .


A dab of leftover white paint and it now merges into the summerhouse wall and looks quite serene. And the white shelves now showcase the leaded glass.  Double divi !!



A la perchoine,
Mary x
. .
#summerhouse #upcycledcabinet #leadedglasscabinet #leadedglass

12 comments:

  1. I love your she-shed chic. I could happily sit there with a glass of something pink and bubbly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jay, small tweaks reap big rewards and the she-shed is now a peaceful place to wind down in. I'll raise a glass to you! Hugs, x.

      Delete
  2. Susan Hinesley3 May 2020 at 12:03

    Wow.This looks so great! And your summer house is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how great but is to hear from you Susan! I've missed out contact during my blog break.
      Wishing you a nice week, hugs x.

      Delete
  3. It looks amazing, Mary. Well done. I love your summer house/she shed. Lucky you!

    Take care
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my sweet, I'm so happy with it.
      Have a lovely week, x.

      Delete
  4. That's perfect Mary - looks much better white and fits in beautifully. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui, sounds like you would have made the same choice.
      Hugs, x.

      Delete
  5. Wow, I love what you did with the cabinet. Yes, the design of the leaded glass now pops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Dutchie, I hadn't worked out beforehand that painting the shelves would have that effect, so I was nicely surprised.
      Hugs, x.

      Delete
  6. That looks beautiful Mary. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurie, who wouldn't want tomato red in her wardrobe eh.
      Hugs, x.

      Delete