Remember ...

If not now, when?

Monday 18 May 2020

Jerbourg Point

#nofilterneeded .
.
And no words needed either.






Jerbourg Point, Guernsey. .



.
I don’t tire of taking pics of the sea.



This was my first drive-to-walk treat as restrictions ease.
I'm allowing myself one of these treats a week as we tippy toe through our Covid-19 exit strategy.

.
We've had no new cases in over 2 weeks and just a handful of live cases left.


Are things easing where you are?
.


A la perchoine,
Mary x.



#guernsey #guernseylife #jerbourgpoint #seascape

3 comments:

  1. Somewhere to add to my kust if places to see when we are allowed to travel again.
    Things are easing a little here but hay fever is keeping me indoors for now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Guernsey calls! Hay fever has been hard on sufferers
      this year. I find a nose spray gives most relief. Hope you're feeling like you can go out soon, it's lovely out there.
      Hugs, x.

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Vronni, it's so good to go further afield.
    Hugs, x.

    ReplyDelete