Remember ...

If not now, when?

Thursday 23 January 2020

Hats and Scarves - Day 3

So Day 3 of the Instagram hat and scarf challenge I’m participating in and I felt I wanted to brighten up my day. 


And a fuschia pink baggy jumper is the the epitome of bright!


I teamed it with jeans and the scarf element was one I was gifted in the late ‘80s.  So that’s vintage then!
It’s a pretty print in fuschia and blue, linking the two colours together. 


A warm quilted jacket for my morning constitutional, and woolly gloves are a must. 


Here’s my attempt at the flat lay.
Just out of nosiness and with nothing better to do, I recently googled the scarf make and found this exact scarf on eBay!  Nor bad for a 30+ y.o. scarf eh?
If you see one there then snap it up because it’s made from the softest cotton and the print just brings cheer to even the bleakest day.  

 I guess the scarf is still with me because 
1. It shows no sign of wear.  
2.  I love the print and the colours. 
3. It was a GIFT and you don’t chuck those out eh?!

So even though she doesn’t read my blog, I say a big thank you to Eileen for this beautiful and treasured gift. 




The cosy pompon hat is from Next. 


And the sad face is model’s own.  Sad, because she got rained on!



So that’s day three of winter hats and scarves.  Please pop back tomorrow for possibly my fave of the week’s challenge.  Not a hot pink but hot all the same.  Ginger.



A la perchoine,
Mary x. 


2 comments:

  1. You look hot, hot, hot in hot pink! I love seeing you in my favorite color. It's bright and cheery for sure and looks fantastic on YOU!
    Hugs!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my Fabulous Floridian Friend! If it can close to working for me like it works for me, then my job with hot is done!
      Happy weekend hugs, x.

      Delete