Remember ...

If not now, when?

Thursday 5 December 2019

Monochrome Magic - Khaki


.Yesrerday I introduced you to the challenge I’m participating in this week.

Day 2 of the #monochromemagicme challenge saw me sporting khaki. .

I was determined to use this challenge to bring a few things out of the wardrobe that seldom see the light of day in retirement.  So today I gave some corporate wear an airing, which is good.

I pulled a khaki suit apart, using the skirt for the challenge and the rest of the three piece will be seen when I return to polychrome life.  I wore the suit loads BITD, but it still looks like new, which is also good. .

Adding a fine knit jumper and thick cardi casualed up the skirt, to make it wearable for today’s task, nipping to the post office for Christmas 🎄 card stamps #excitedforchristmas .

My all-khaki outfit:
Long new wool skirt, M&S, ca 2000
Jumper, H&M, same vintage 
Tyrolean-style cardi, Per Una, ca 2010
Thick rubbed scarf, Primark, 2017

I sneaked in brown boots and  necklace, I’m not sure if that will disqualify me from the challenge 😞 😢 
Boots, ca 2003, Gabor
Wooden necklace, gifted by my dear Dutch friend .

Now why don’t you hop on over to Instagram to see our efforts on #monochromemagicme 





A la perchoine,
Mary x. 



2 comments:

  1. This is a very stylish outfit Mary. I love the colour - looks more deep green on my screen. The column of colour is very flattering. Lise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you're right Lise, it's more of an army green. And column dressing is always a winner eh.
      Hugs, x.

      Delete