Remember ...

If not now, when?

Friday 6 December 2019

Monochrome Magic - Chocolate Brown




 .

Day 4 of the #monochromemagicme challenge and I dug deep to create an all-brown outfit. .
The challenge gets me to dress in colours and pieces I haven’t worn for a while.  This little brown collection straddles the millennium!

Today’s brown textures are:
suede skirt, Debenhams, pre 2000, machine-washed.
suede waistcoat, H&M, 2000, also machine washed.
silk shirt, Jones of New York, 1997
Gabor boots, 2003/4.
Waistcoat swapped for out and about stuff -
long merino cardi, East, ca. 2003/4
leoprint scarf, Zara, 2017

I seem to be digging out some seasonably earthy colours in this challenge. 



I switched the suede waistcoat for a long cardi to go out of the door as 
1.  Baby it was COLD outside.
And 2.  I felt a bit yee-ha-cowboy in suede-on-suede.


A la perchoine,
Mary x. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like this chocolate brown on you. LIse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lise, that's good to hear as I have a lot stashed away!
      Hugs, x.

      Delete