Remember ...

If not now, when?

Thursday 17 November 2016

Travelling Traditions

 Oh it just has to be done!


That little tradition I've created.  Me, at the airport eatery, here seen seasonally with its fine Christmas tree in the background.  Again!


But no matter what the season, my little tradition involves me "cheersing" you with a glass of Sancerre.


And it always involves a plate of nice seafood.
It's such a lovely stop between train journey and flight.
So today I give you my top tip for making travelling that little bit more pleasurable, dear reader.
Get to the airport that little bit earlier, enjoy some seafood and Sancerre then sit back and relax.


For travelling I wore M&S black jeans, Limited Collection modal vest top, Woolovers cashmere.merino cardi in light stone, finished off with Gabor nubuck boots.


I had just a few items in my travel case for my short break in Sussex, so unfortunately you are seeing a few variations on the same recycling of pieces.  But the carry-on was particularly light, so it's all good, eh?!


Now I am really getting a lot of mileage out of this Zara leopard print scarf.  It's in tones of black, grey and stone, so goes so well with many Pout OOTDs.
It blends in with this stone cardi but provides a fine contrast for other colours, like the lavender jumper that also found its way into my travel case.  So a bloomin' good buy so far!


 Bye-bye uber-light travel case, you did me proud.



A la perchoine.


4 comments:

  1. Very elegant travelling look. Seafood looks delish too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna,
      Thank you, sweet lady. My recent discovery is the combo of smartish dress, seafood, wine and people watching from a barstool - I now actually enjoy the journey!

      Delete
  2. Good morning PP. May I take this opportunity to say something to the Photographer via your blog? Please can you give him a very big huggly hug and I'd like to wish him a lovely birthday today. x

    ReplyDelete