Remember ...

If not now, when?

Wednesday 13 April 2016

It's That Time



It's that time of the year.  The grass is growing fast, and so is my hair apparently.







From today's photo shoot I can see that my fringe need cutting 

So I got on the phone and fortunately my hairdresser could fit me in for a "quickie" later.
Happy days.


The Photographer was busy doing his Good Works, so I took some makeshift photos.


M&S side-zip stone crops with Woolovers breton-stripe-top in Linen/navy colourway,
with H&M denim shirt.


So, it's that time of year.  The grass is growing. My hair is growing.
The garden springs alive and demands attention. 
I'm busy doing a bit of work in the garden most days.  The pergola's grape vines have been radically cut back, the wisteria re-tied and bushes and the olive trees pruned. 

It's also Pollen Time!  And on some days I am suffering.  Today was one of those days.
My eyes were itchy and bleary-red.  I dosed up on anti-histamine.
And lay down to "rest my eyes". 

Of course, that is Pensioner-speke for a snooze.  I woke up, checked my watch ... Cripes! Ten minutes past my hairdresser appointment.  I jumped into the car and raced off, whilst observing the speed limit of course.  I'd had missed my slot and she was wrist deep in some lady's foils, so I made a quick deal with her for a quick fringe tidy-up before both she and I go off on our holidays.  Separately, I should clarify.

It's that time of year.  And it's that time of life.  Napping Time.


A la perchoine.









No comments:

Post a Comment